This is version 41119763.1, updated on 7th September 2017.
Coyote Group Ltd (“We“) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Coyote Group Ltd of 3rd Floor The Monument Building, 11 Monument Street, London EC3R 8AF.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on this and other websites provided by us (“our site“) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information that you provide when registering as a user of our Service such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, job title, financial information and your employer’s details. It also includes information you provide when you participate in discussion boards or other social media functions as part of our Service (if applicable) and when you report a problem with our Service (if applicable).
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each use of our Service we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, device ID and type, the operating system used by your device and access times; and
- information about your use of our Service, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call us.
- Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers and credit reference agencies). To the extent permitted by law, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
When you use our Service, we may assign your device one or more cookies or other technologies that distinguish you from other users of our Service. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site. If you are using our mobile application, we use mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer), or Advertising IDs (for iOS 6 and later), instead of cookies, to recognize you. We do this to store your preferences and track your use of our app. Unlike cookies, device IDs cannot be deleted, but Advertising IDs can be reset in “Settings” on your Phone.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this;
- to notify you about changes to our services; and
- to ensure that content from our Service is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our Service and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Service to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Service safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Service about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
- We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Coyote Group Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or to restriction of processing concerning you or to object to our processing of the data as well as the right to data portability. If we are relying on your consent to process data, you may withdraw your consent at any time by notice to us. You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office about the manner in which or otherwise in respect of the manner in which we process your personal data.
Our Service may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Your provision of personal data to us may be a contractual and/or legal requirement depending on the nature of the personal data that is required. If you fail to provide such data this may (depending on the circumstances) mean that we will be unable to provide you with all or part of our Service.