We’re looking for a competent Marketing Manager to join Coyote’s marketing team on a 12-month fixed term contract. The role will involve the management of the Coyote website, social media channels and liaising with relevant stakeholders to communicate relevant and engaging updates to our target markets.
The marketing team at Coyote is responsible for generating inbound leads which the wider revenue team can then progress into opportunities. We do this through a mix of SEM and content marketing, social (paid and organic), paid search, press/pr and events.
As Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for creating website updates, creating posts for LinkedIn and Twitter, organising prospect focussed events, liaising with the design, sales and client success teams, agency partners, and occasionally with prospects and clients.
We’re looking for a natural communicator who can manage multiple workstreams and prioritise their tasks. Here are some of the skills we’d expect to see the ideal candidate demonstrate:
- Confidently working with internal and external teams to understand where company/product/team updates can be turned into marketing content
- Understanding how to repurpose a piece of existing content into several versions, for distribution across several platforms
- Briefing ideas and requests into other members of the team, including design and content creation requests
- Adept at using technology to create efficiencies and automations in the marketing process
- Planning and organising events targeted at prospects and clients
This role is based at our permanent office space in the Monument Building and we’ve kept a flexible working-from-home policy, meaning that most of the team WFH at least one day a week.
If you’re a creative marketeer – either editorially creative with a passion for words, or technically creative with a passion for performance-led marketing, and you’re looking for a chance to prove yourself in the next stage of your career, we want to hear from you.
Some of the things we’d like you to have include:
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in the written form
- Experience of managing a website and/or social media schedule
- Confident in contributing ideas during the creative process
- Can-do outlook, providing solutions to problems
- Will research and learn quickly when facing a challenge
- Experience in SaaS or tech would be an advantage, but not essential
We like to keep the process as quick and painless as possible, so here’s what to expect:
Stage 1: The initial phase will be an informal discussion about your experience, with the Head of Marketing. It will take between 30-45 minutes, and we’ll do this on Zoom.
Stage 2: An in-person interview with a couple of people from the revenue team, including our Marketing Manager and our CRO (Chief Revenue Officer). This will involve a general discussion about you, Coyote and the role.
Stage 3: The final-round interview with our CEO & Co-Founder. This discussion will be about your career and about some of the frameworks we put in place, to give everyone the best chance of success at Coyote.