At Coyote, we’re about to go through a period of growth and we are looking for someone to work alongside the operations team to help us deliver proactive and flexible operations and HR support, covering all areas of the employee lifecycle, while contributing to the operations and company OKRs and goals.
This role is pivotal in supporting the whole Coyote team and being the first point of contact for general queries. We will work closely to assist in the smooth running of the office.
A few of the tasks that you will get involved in will include:
- Assisting HR during the onboarding process of new Coyote employees
- Working alongside HR to collect, collate and provide departmental 360 feedback
- Reviewing anonymous employee feedback and contributing ideas on how to improve work-life at Coyote
- Ordering equipment required for new starters and/or any equipment needed for the office
- Keeping the Coyote asset register up-to-date so that we know who has what and when it should be replaced
- Managing employee annual leave – monitoring that leave is taken within the correct timeframe, and/or carried over if required
- Overseeing and logging employee training, making sure that all employees have a plan of what training they would like to complete and then confirming that it has been booked and attended
- Keeping the Employee Handbook up to date with any company changes
- We give our teams the opportunity to get out of the office each quarter to participate in team-building and social upliftment programs. We would want you to create a list of events that have worked well for other teams and to ensure that teams are getting out and doing them.
We have a great office based in the heart of the City of London and offer a flexible working policy which is available to all employees, meaning that you don’t have to work at the office every day of the week.
The following outlines the primary skills of our perfect candidate, however, don’t be put off if you feel like you don’t tick every box. If you’re excited by the prospect of working with us, we’d still love to have a conversation with you:
- You are competent working with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- You shouldn’t be afraid to ask questions, or challenge if something doesn’t look right
- You can work independently and as part of a team with complete discretion and confidentiality
- You have the ability to build strong relations at all levels across the Coyote team
- You are able to multitask and prioritise a changing workload, working with pace and positive energy
- You have excellent organisational and diary management skills
- You care about the impact of your work and how it impacts the rest of Coyote
- You have a keen interest and knowledge in technology – Apple, Dell, digital connectivity etc.
We like to keep our interview process as quick and painless as possible, outlining all timeframes in advance for you to plan around.
Stage 1: The initial phase will be a short Zoom interview with our HR Manager to see if it sounds like you’re a fit for us and we’re a fit for you.
Stage 2: An in-person interview with our Operations team. This will involve a general discussion about you, Coyote and the role. This is where we get to know more about you and you can really find out about the role.
Stage 3: The final-round interview with our HR Manager and another member of the management team. This will be more around career and giving you a great overview of the company as well as an introduction to some of the departments you’ll be working alongside.