About the job
We are looking for a Support Engineer to join our team to provide technical support for client issues and for internal support requests.
The role is extremely varied and would include monitoring our cloud environment, to reviewing and running custom scripts. Reporting on tasks carried out and working with the engineering and other internal teams to automate and streamline processes will be a vital component of the role.
Our services are entirely cloud-based, hosted in the Microsoft Azure environment. You will be an important part of supporting and maintaining the Coyote product which includes wide range of Azure resources and external APIs.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about working in a small but growing team to support our market-leading product using some of the latest technology available.
The following outlines the primary skills of our perfect candidate, however, don’t be put off if you feel like you don’t tick every box. If you’re excited by the prospect of working with us, we’d still love to have a conversation with you:
- Has worked in a support environment previously, particularly on a commercial B2B SAAS product
- Working outside of their immediate department, ensuring progress is communicated efficiently
- Experience of querying SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience of using and building dashboarding and logging tools in Microsoft Azure
- An aptitude for using data to drive change in support processes
- Great problem-solving skills
The following technical skills or experience is desirable:
- Working collaboratively, including reviewing the code of others
- Experience with Build Automation and Deployment pipelines (Azure DevOps)
- Configuring Cloud Services and Infrastructure using code (Terraform)
We’d love to work with someone who feels that they have the following traits:
- Would thrive when working as part of a team or collaborating with colleagues across the organisation
- An awareness of current trends and best practices
- A forward thinker
- Has a respectful and caring attitude
- Is a confident, self-driven team player with the ability to make decisions supporting business requirements
We understand that your time is in demand and as such keep our interview process as quick and painless as possible, outlining all timeframes in advance for you to plan around.
Stage 1: The initial phase will be a telephone chat.
Stage 2: A remote Zoom interview with our Lead API developer and members of their team. This will involve a general discussion about you, Coyote and the role.
Stage 3: Final-round interview with our CEO & Co-Founder and our Head of Product. This will be more around career and giving you a great overview of the company!