About the job
We’re looking for a highly competent Marketing Manager to join Coyote’s marketing team. The role will be responsible for general marketing activities, including (but not limited to) the management of the Coyote website and social media channels, liaising with internal and external stakeholders to communicate relevant and engaging updates to our target markets, and organising online and in-person events with prospects and clients.
The marketing team at Coyote is responsible for generating inbound leads, which the wider revenue team can then progress into opportunities. We do this through a mix of content marketing and sem/seo, social (paid and organic), paid search, press/pr and organised events.
As Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for website updates, creating LinkedIn posts, organising prospect-focused events, liaising with the marketing/design/sales/client success teams, as well as agency partners, and occasionally with prospects and clients. In addition, you’ll be working alongside a talented creative team, including a content producer and a designer.
We’re looking for a natural communicator who can manage multiple workstreams and prioritise their tasks. Here are some of the skills we’d expect to see from the ideal candidate:
- Confidently work with internal and external teams to understand where company/product/team updates can be turned into marketing content
- Understand how to repurpose a piece of existing content into several versions for distribution across a variety of platforms
- Brief ideas and requests to other members of the marketing team, including design and content creation requests
- Adept at using technology to create efficiencies and automation in the marketing process
- Plan and organise events targeted at prospects and clients
Based in our permanent office space in the Monument Building, we’ve also kept a flexible working-from-home policy, meaning that most of the team WFH Mondays and Fridays.
If you’re a general marketeer – perhaps with a passion for words or performance-led marketing, and you’re looking for a chance to prove yourself in the next stage of your career, then we want to hear from you.
Some of the things we’d like you to have include:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in the written form
- Experience of updating/managing a website and/or social media schedule
- Confident in contributing ideas during the creative process
- Can-do outlook, providing solutions to problems
- Will research and learn quickly when facing a challenge
- Experience in SaaS, tech or commercial real estate would be an advantage but not essential
We like to keep the process as quick and painless as possible, so here’s what to expect:
Stage 1: The initial phase will be an informal discussion about your experience with the Head of Marketing via Zoom for 30-45 minutes.
Stage 2: An in-person interview with a couple of people from the team you’ll be working in, alongside our Chief Revenue Officer. This will involve a general discussion about you, Coyote, and the role.
Stage 3: The final stage of the interview process will consist of a conversation with our CEO to discuss your career aspirations.